HubSpot's CTA tool provides some out-of-the-box models to make it easy for our users to quickly create a great looking button, but our tool also supports users that want to utilize custom images for CTAs.
To create a custom image CTA, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Content > Calls-to-Action.
- Click the gear next to a CTA you'd like to edit or click the Create a CTA button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Toggle to the Design tab.
- Toggle from the Custom Button to Image Button.
- Click the Choose Image button and upload or select the image you would like to use.
- Add Alt text to your CTA on the right-hand side.
- In the Information tab you can Name, Link, and add a campaign to your CTA.