You may occasionally wish to create a CTA that looks like a regular text link, rather than a traditional CTA button image. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Calls-to-Action.
- Click Create CTA at the upper right of the calls-to-action dashboard.
- In the modal window that slides in on the right, enter your CTA link text into the Button content text editor.
- Click the Button style dropdown and select Link (No Style).
- You'll see a preview of how the CTA will appear at the top.
- Click Next at the bottom right to finish creating your CTA.