Once you've created your CTA (Call-to-Action), you may wish to edit it. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Calls-to-Action.
- Locate the CTA you wish to edit. Click Actions > Edit on the right-hand side of the CTA.
- You can edit your CTA's text, color, padding, and other stylistic elements in the Design tab. Click Advanced options to expand more fields you can customize to edit your CTA design.
- Click Next to advance to your CTA Options.
- In the Options screen you can update the CTA's internal name, set up the web page your CTA will redirect to, and select whether you'd like to associate this CTA with a campaign in HubSpot.
- Click Save once you've finished updating your CTA, then click Finish.