- Navigate to Content > Calls to Action
- Click Edit Smart Rules for the CTA Group in question
- Identify the List whose list membership will display the variation
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists > Your list name > Edit Smart List
- Make sure the criteria of this list have been met by a list member that is expected to be in the list and therefore view the variation
- Also make sure your CTA and your form are on the same domain, otherwise HubSpot will not be able to track it correctly due to limitations in cross domain tracking
- Please note: It may take up to 30 minutes for a contact to become a member of a smartlist, so the visitor will not necessarily see the other CTA in the smart CTA group right away.
Last updated: October 6, 2015