Your sales dashboard includes five widgets by default, each of which is designed to give you an overview of your sales process.
The deal forecast report displays the amount of forecasted revenue for deals in your deal pipeline. This is calculated by multiplying the deal amount of each deal by the deal stage probability. Deals will be included in this widget if they meet the conditions laid out here.
Deals Closed vs Goal
This report shows revenue from closed deals compared to your team’s quota or a custom goal. Use this report to track your team’s progress over time and to help set better sales goals. This report includes deals that were closed as won within the selected date range.
This report shows a stream of recent sales activity for your sales users. Click an activity to be taken to the associated record. This report cannot be filtered by date and instead will show the 20 most recent activities.
Sales PerformanceThe sales performance widget includes five metrics:
- Contacts Created: the total number of new contacts created by the user currently selected in the Team members dropdown menu during the selected date range.
- Contacts Assigned: the total number of contacts assigned to the user currently selected in the Team members dropdown menu during the selected date range. If the Team members filter is set to All team members, this will show the count of contacts with any HubSpot owner assigned. Contacts that do not have a value set for HubSpot Owner will not be counted here.
- Contacts Worked: this is the total number of contacts who were contacted via a sales engagement (call, email, or meeting) during the selected date range by the selected team member. Engagements must be logged in the CRM to be counted here.
- New Deals Created: the total number of deals created during the selected date range that are currently assigned to the selected team member.
- Deals Closed Won: this is the total number of deals marked as closed won with a close date within the selected date range and assigned to the selected team member.
This report shows the total number of calls, emails, notes, tasks, and meetings that occurred in the selected time frame. This shows the count of each engagement type that occurred during the selected date range by the selected team member. Hover over the data and click Quick view to see a list of the engagements in each category.
For a list of widgets available on the marketing dashboard, check out this article.