Below is a complete list of the reports available by default in the core marketing dashboard depending on your HubSpot Marketing subscription level:
- Marketing Performance: This widget provides a quick glance at your visit, contact, and customer growth over time. Use conversion rates to identify where your biggest bottlenecks are and how they're changing over time.
- Landing Page Performance: Use this report to view your landing page metrics from 30,000 feet - a quick snapshot of the most important landing page performance data, aggregated in one place.
- Top Landing Pages: Identify your top-performing landing pages. Use this information to understand trends in what's working and what's not - if you see patterns in the topics, formats, or titles of your best-performing offers, keep those in mind when creating future campaigns.
- Blogging Performance: Get a high-level understanding of your blog's success - posts published, views, and subscribers.
- Top Blog Posts: Pinpoint your most popular blog posts over time.
- Email Performance: Know exactly how your emails are doing. Keep an eye on sends, clicks, opens, and click rate to help your emails get ahead. This section includes both automated emails and standard email campaigns sent via HubSpot. If you are using another email platform, those results will not display here.
- Top Emails: Track what's working with this list of emails sorted by click rate. This section includes both automated emails and standard email campaigns sent via HubSpot. If you are using another email platform, those results will not display here.
- Contact Performance: Know exactly how many leads, MQLs, customers and contacts have been added in the selected time range. This widget will report against historical data to help you make informed decisions about your marketing efforts.
- Top Personas: This widget lets you know how your contacts are breaking down, providing a snapshot of which target customers you're reaching best.
- Contacts Created By Day: This report shows the total number of contacts created per day.
- Contacts Overview: This report gives you a high-level snapshot of your contact database, regardless of dashboard time frame. Here you'll see the total numer of contacts in the last 24 hours, the average created per day over the last 90 days, the total created on the day with the highest number of created contacts, and the total contacts created in your account overall.
- New Contacts By Source: This report shows the number of new contacts broken down by source.
- Most Recently Created Contacts: This report shows your 30 most recently created contacts.
- Recently Returning Contacts: This report shows the most recent contacts to return to your site.
For a list of reports included by default on the sales dashboard, see this article.