Using your integrated Stripe account, you can share a unique buy now link from the product library with your customers so they can quickly purchase one of your products. You can share the link directly with a customer, or add the link to a CTA on your website or in your email signature.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Products & Quotes.
- Hover over a product and click the Actions dropdown menu, then select View buy now link.
- In the dialog box, click Advanced options.
- To customize the number of products sold via the link, enter a number value in the Quantity field.
- To customize which page the customer is redirected to after purchasing, enter the desired URL in the Checkout success redirect URL field.
- To customize which page the customer is redirected if they cancel a purchase, enter the desired URL in the Checkout cancel redirect URL field.
- Click Save.
- Next to the buy now link, click Copy.
You can share this link directly with customers. When a customer clicks the buy now link, they'll be brought to a checkout page where they can enter their information to complete their purchase.