If you have deleted a deal stage in the CRM (either intentionally or accidentally), you can still find the deals in the CRM that were at the deleted stage. Your deals are not deleted from the CRM if the stage itself is deleted. To find the deals in the deleted stage:
- Navigate in HubSpot Sales to Deals and select the Table view
- Remove any existing filters on the left hand side.
- Click Add Filter > search for Deal Stage.
- Select the filter Deal Stage | Does Not Contain.
- Add every deal stage to this filter (you will not see your deleted stage in this list).
- Click Apply Filter.
- This will show you a list of all of your Deals that are at a stage that no longer exists in the CRM.
Note: Click here for instructions on how you can bulk update your Deals to update the Deal Stage property to a new stage.