For teams that are just starting to use HubSpot CRM's multiple deal pipeline feature, there can be a need to move several deals from one pipeline to another. This article will walk through changing the deal stage of several deals at once.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Deals using navigation at the top of the CRM.
- Make sure to click the Table view.
- Use the checkboxes on the left side of your deal view to select multiple deals.
- Once you are happy with your selection, select the Edit option from the top menu.
- Next, you will be prompted to select the Property to update. Select the property Pipeline.
- Once Pipeline is selected, you will have the ability to select which pipeline you'd like to move the deals into, as well as the Deal stage.
- Finally, select Update to finish the bulk edit process