The smart notifications feature for your HubSpot Sales Professional account analyzes all of your sales notifications from the last 24 hours and gathers higher-priority notifications at the top of your feed.
Where can I find smart notifications?
Your smart notifications will live in your activity stream. You can access your activity stream in the following locations:
- Sales Tools: In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Notifications.
- Chrome extension or tray app: Click the HubSpot Sales Chrome Extension icon in your Google Chrome browser or select the tray app icon for Windows.
- Activity Feed widget: In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, click Dashboard in the main navigation bar. Once there, locate the Activity Feed widget. If you don't have the widget, you can add it to your dashboard by selecting Add report in the upper right-hand corner and then clicking Add beside the Activity Feed widget.
What activity types are included in smart notifications?
Every new activity type is analyzed and given a priority ranking. Here are the activity types considered:
- Email open: The contact opened one of your tracked sales emails.
- Email click: The contact clicked a link in one of your tracked sales emails.
- Document revisit: The contact has revisited one of your sales documents.
- HubSpot revisit: The contact has revisited one of your site pages with the HubSpot tracking code installed.
- Company prospects revisit: The prospect has revisited one of your site pages with the HubSpot tracking code installed.
- Meeting booked: The contact has booked a meeting with you using the meetings tool.
- Lead assigned: You're assigned as the lead's HubSpot owner.
- Form submitted: The contact has submitted one of your HubSpot forms.
- Hot lead assigned: You're assigned as the HubSpot owner of a hot lead, which is based on the lead's engagement.
Do my notifications update based on changing activities?
Yes. This feature looks at previous notifications that you took action on and determines whether or not your action was successful. It then re-calibrates your notifications to help you prioritize the activities that are likely to benefit you and your sales process.