There may be a time after you have scheduled an email with HubSpot Sales that you will want to unschedule it. To do so:
- In Gmail client, navigate to your Drafts folder.
- Within your drafts folder, you will see any and all of your scheduled emails.
- Click the scheduled email to edit.
- Click the orange clock button to access the Send Later feature, then click Unschedule.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Yes to finish.
Once you've unscheduled your email, it will revert to a regular draft email in your Drafts folder. You can navigate there to continue editing your email and schedule it once more, if needed.