If you are not seeing the HubSpot Sales extension in your Google Chrome browser window, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Show hidden extension
- Check the top right corner of your Google Chrome navigation bar. If you don't see the orange HubSpot Sales icon, click Chrome's More menu (three dotted lines). Extensions that have been hidden from the toolbar will appear at the top of the dropdown menu. Click the HubSpot Sales icon to show the extension.
- Right-click the extension in the toolbar, then select Keep in Toolbar.
If the HubSpot Sales icon does not appear in the Chrome menu as a hidden extension, make sure the extension is enabled:
- Go to chrome://extensions/ or navigate to Chrome's More menu (three dottedlines) to the right of the navigation bar and select More tools > Extensions.
- Locate the HubSpot Sales extension and select the Enabled checkbox.
Switch Google Chrome profiles
Google Chrome extensions are tied to your Google Chrome profile. If you downloaded the HubSpot Sales extension while logged into one Google Chrome profile, but are currently logged into another profile, the extension may not appear in your browser window. To see which Google Chrome profile you're currently using and switch to another profile:
- Click the Chrome account menu button in the top right corner of your browser window to view the name and email for the current profile.
- Click on the name of another user to switch profiles or go to Manage People and choose Add Person to add a new login for Chrome.
If the HubSpot Sales extension does not appear in your list of extensions in Google Chrome, you can download it for free from the Chrome Web Store here.