When attempting to sign into your HubSpot Sales plugin in Outlook, you may see a "login is unavailable at this time” error. This error is caused by an Internet Explorer configuration that is blocking the login.
To resolve this error:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Settings gear icon at the top right of the window and select Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Select the Trusted Sites icon.
- Click the Sites button.
- Add each of the following URLs to the Add this website to the zone field, one at a time. Click Add after entering each one:
- Once you've added all three URLs, click Close.
- In the Security level for this zone section, set the security setting to Low.
- Next, click on the Privacy tab and click Advanced.
- Select the Accept radio button for both First-party and Third-party cookies (if the options are grayed out, check the Override.
- Check the Always allow session cookies box.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
- Try logging into HubSpot Sales in Outlook again.