When attempting to sign into your HubSpot Sales extension in Outlook on desktop, you may see a login is unavailable at this time error. This error is caused by an Internet Explorer configuration that is blocking the login.
Please note: these steps apply to the HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin. If you have the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, follow the troubleshooting steps for that add-in instead.
To resolve this error:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the browser window, then select Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box:
- Click the Security tab.
- Select the Trusted Sites icon.
- Click Sites.
- Add each of the following site URLs to the Add this website to the zone field, one at a time. Click Add after entering each one:
- Once you've added all three URLs, click Close.
- In the Security level for this zone section, set the security setting to Low.
- Next, click the Privacy tab.
- Click Advanced.
- Select the Accept radio button for both First-party and Third-party cookies (if the options are grayed out, select the Override automatic cookie handling checkbox).
- Select the Always allow session cookies checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
- Try logging into HubSpot Sales in Outlook again.