Yes, Enterprise level customers can create different sets of addresses, enabling them to apply different Email Footer address information on an email by email basis. If you're an Enterprise level customer, please follow the directions noted below to create such sets.
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Select Email > Footer Information in the left hand navigation to access your CAN-SPAM configuration.
- Click New Set to create a whole new CAN-SPAM footer that you can add to the bottom of your emails.
- Click Save Changes.
- The new set will be available for selection when you edit your email and click into your Email Footer section.
If you're a Basic or Professional level customer, please note that a single office location can be entered in your CAN-SPAM settings under Content > Content Settings > Email > Footer Information. This address is the default and will be included in all of your email templates. Other addresses can be added manually per email template by following the instructions below.
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager. Locate the email template in question and access it for editing.
- Once inside the template, find the Office Location Information module.
- Click on the Gear Icon > Edit Options, include any additional addresses here. The required tokens must still be included.