In order to add modules to your custom coded email template, you will need to access the raw code of such template.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Locate the template in question under the Coded Files folder located on the left hand-side.
- Click on HubL Reference to look for custom modules, filters, functions, and expression tests to add to your template.
- You can click More info on a particular module type and then click the Copy snippet icon to quickly copy the code for pasting into your template.
- From this window, you can click Full HubL Documentation to be taken to an article with a comprehensive overview and introduction of HubL.
- Once you have added the necessary code, click on Publish to fully save your recent edits.