- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Email.
- Click Create New Email.
- Select the template layout, name your email, and click Create.
- Set up your email content and settings. You can learn more about setting up your email here.
- Move to the Recipients tab and choose Save for automation.
Please note: this option will not appear if you are using A/B testing for your email.
- Click Next.
- Review your email, then click Save for automation.
- Navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click New workflow.
- Select your enrollment criteria.
- Click the + button to add an action > choose Send an email and select your automated email from the list of options.
- Activate your workflow by toggling the switch at the top-right.
Please note: You will not see your email show up as an option within your Workflow unless you have selected "Save for automation" under the Recipients tab within your email.