You can center an image, CTA, or logo module by adding some styling to your email template.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Email.
- Locate and hover over your email > click Edit.
- From Settings on the top of the screen, scroll down to Advanced settings, and under Template settings click Edit template.
- You'll be asked if wish to make a copy of the template before making edits. If you don't want your changes to affect other emails using the same template, you should select Make a copy.
- Find your logo, call to action, or image module > click the Gear icon > Edit CSS declarations.
- Under Custom Inline Styling (advanced), add this custom CSS:
- Click Done then Publish to save your template changes.