You can center an image, CTA, or logo module by adding some inline styling to your email template. Please note that this requires a basic understanding of HTML.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Locate and hover over your email > click Edit.
- From Settings on the top of the screen, scroll down to Advanced settings, and under Template settings click Edit template.
- You'll be asked if wish to make a copy of the template before making edits. If you don't want your changes to affect other emails using the same template, you should select Make a copy.
- Click on your logo, call to action, or image module to select it in the inspector.
- In the Inline Styling field, add the following custom CSS:
- Click Publish changes to save your template changes.