You may create a list of contacts based on those who clicked a link in an email by creating a list in the lists tool based on email criteria. To do so:
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click New List.
- Click Name list, then enter the name of your list and decide whether you'd like it to be Smart or Static.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Email.
- Click the Contact clicked a link in email radio button.
- Select the name of the email from the dropdown menu (Note: you can only filter by emails that have already been sent -- you cannot filter by draft emails).
- If you'd like, select a specific link from the and clicked on dropdown menu below. If you select nothing here, contacts who clicked any link in the email will be included in the list.
- If you'd like to refined the criteria to a specific timeframe, click Refine by... and set a range.
- Click Done and add any other criteria as needed, then click Save.