When enabling a webpage version of an email, it is possible to customize the text and link that appears in your email by editing your email template.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Hover over the email you'd like to edit, and click Edit.
- In the editor, click on the default text to open the editing options for the View As Web Page module.
- On the sidebar pane, click Edit in template below Web version content and styles to open the template.
- If this template is being used for other emails, you will be prompted to Cloned & edit new template. If you don't want your changes to affect other emails using the same template, you should select this option and save your new template in a file.
- Within the template, click the View as web page module to select it in the inspector. Then hover over the default content and click the expand icon expand to open the copy in a rich text editor.
- In the editor, update the message, then click Publish Changes.