When enabling a webpage version of an email, it is possible to customize the text and link that appears in your email by editing your email template.
- Navigate to HubSpot Marketing > Content > Email and select your email
- From within the email editor, click on the default text to open the editing options for View As Web Page module
- Within the left-hand sidebar, click Edit in template below Web version content and styles to open the template
- If this template is being used for other emails, you will need to choose to Edit this layout anyway or Make a copy instead. If you don't want your changes to affect other emails using the same template, you should select Make a copy instead.
- Within the template, click the gear for the View As Web Page module > Edit options
- In the editor, update the message. Click the + View webpage link button to insert a webpage link and edit the anchor text
- Click Done and Publish Changes on the template when finished
- Return to your email to continue editing.