If you've previously sent an email using HubSpot with a web page version enabled, you can view and copy the HTML of that email by following the instructions below.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Email.
- Locate and click the name of the sent email that you need the HTML from.
- Click on the image thumbnail to the left of the email title.
- This will take you to the web page version of your email. Right-click on the page and select View Page Source to view the raw HTML of your email.
- You can highlight the entire page, right-click, and click Copy to copy the email's HTML to your clipboard.