If you have already created your internal email and just wish to add a link to the contact record, please skip the first step. Otherwise:
- Navigate to Content > Email and click Create a new email.
- Within the content editor tab or Main Email Body, click on Insert personalization token.
- Under Category select Contact.
- Next, search for and select Internal Contact Record. This will place the personalization token HUBSPOT_CONTACT_RECORD into the email.
- Once you have finished making changes to your internal email, click Save for automation to make that email available to use with an existing workflow.
- When your email sends, it will look something like this:
See related : How do I send internal notification emails?