With your Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, you can send an internal notification email using workflows. To link to a HubSpot contact record in your internal notification email:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Email to select your existing email for editing or click Create a new email.
- Within the content editor tab or Main Email Body, click on Insert > Personalization token.
- Under Category select Contact.
- Next, search for and select Internal Contact Record. This will place the personalization token HUBSPOT_CONTACT_RECORD into the email.
- Once you have finished making changes to your internal email, click Save for automation to make that email available to use in your internal notification workflow.
- When your email sends, it will look something like this: