You may want to send marketing emails to contacts who do not already exist in your contacts database in HubSpot. Perhaps you acquired contacts from a trade show or you want to bring in your email list from an old email marketing program you no longer use. Either way, you may import contacts into HubSpot, then select that list to send emails to.
- Prepare an import file with your list of email addresses.
- Import your list into HubSpot.
Once the import is complete, navigate to your email tool:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Click the name of the email to open the email editor.
- In the email editor, click the Recipients tab.
- Search for your imported list. Hover over the list name and click Include.
- You will see the list in the Send To column.
- Continue editing your email, or Save, Schedule, or Send when ready