There is no way to edit the content of the web page version of an email, but it is possible to modify the page title and meta description of the page. Please follow the steps detailed below to edit these settings for a sent email's web page version.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- Click on the name of the email you want to edit the web version for.
- In the email details, click Actions > Edit web version.
- You can revise or enter any text you'd like for the Page title and Meta description.
- To finish, click on Save.
While it is not currently possible to unpublish the web version of your sent email, you can set up a redirect for the Page URL in your URL mappings.