Before deleting a HubSpot form, take note of the following implications:
- The form will no longer load on any live external pages.
- The form will not be available for use in lists, workflows, and reports.
- Previous submission data cannot be exported, but will remain in the relevant contact records.
- New submissions to a deleted form using the HubSpot's Forms API will not be accepted.
To delete a form:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Hover over the form you want to delete, then click the Actions dropdown menu and select Delete form.
Please note: if the form is currently used in any HubSpot pages, the Delete form option will be greyed out. Remove the form from any HubSpot pages to delete the form. You can see the pages with the form by clicking the number in the Appears on column.
- In the dialog box, click Delete form to confirm.