HubSpot will pull in all values listed for a form field from the Contact Property in Contacts Settings by default, but you can limit which values are available for a field on the form itself if not all of the values are necessarily relevant to your Landing Page.
- Navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click on the form you wish to edit.
- Locate the field you wish to modify the options for on the right-hand side and click on the pencil icon that appears to edit the field's options.
- Scroll down to the Property Options section.
- To remove values: click the "x" icon next to the corresponding value.
- To add values: change the drop-down menu to your desired value and click Include Unused Option to add.
- Click Done Editing and then save your form.
- All changes made here are pushed to the live form on your page.
If you would like to not display all options for a particular property on newly created forms:
- Go to Contacts > Contacts Settings > Search and click on the property you wish to edit
- In the Edit Property window, click on Edit options > Click on the eye icon so it switches from the color blue to light grey. This means that this particular option still exists in general, but it will not be used as one of the options when creating new forms moving forward
- If you decide later that you wish to use this option on a new form, you may still use that option in a new form