You can create a form with up to three columns by dragging form fields next to one another.
- Navigate to your forms:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- In your HubSpot CRM or Marketing Starter account, navigate to Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the form name to edit or click Create new form.
- Hover over the field you'd like to move, then click, drag and drop the field next to another form field to create a new column.
- Click Save at the upper right to save your changes in the form editor and Publish to take them live.
Please note: if you are using smart fields with a multiple column form (Marketing Basic, Professional, and Enterprise only), you must make entire rows smart rather than individual fields.