You can create a form in HubSpot by taking the following steps:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click Create form.
- By default, the form will contain the First Name, Last Name, and Email fields.
Please note: the Email field is required in order to create contacts in HubSpot from form submissions.
- On the Details tab, you can edit the internal form name and submit button text.
- Click the Fields tab to add additional fields to the form. Click and drag a field from the left sidebar to the editor on the right in order to add the field to the form.
- Click Save form in the upper right once you have added all your form fields.
For more in-depth instructions on creating your form, check out this user guide.