Smart fields are hidden if a user has already provided information for the field.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click the name of the form you want to edit.
- Click the smart icon (this looks like two boxes with two arrows) – doing so will make the field smart.
- Please note that if the icon is already blue, the field was already marked as smart.
- If your form has multiple columns, you must make the entire row of fields smart rather than the individual field itself.