Follow the steps below to provide a link to a PDF or other piece of content immediately after your contact fills out a form.
Please note: CRM Free and Marketing Hub Starter users can use the method outlined here to redirect visitors to an externally-hosted PDF after a form is submitted.
To redirect to a file hosted on the file manager:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > File Manager.
- Locate the file you uploaded to the file manager or upload a new one.
- Click on the name of your file to open the right-side pane. Then click Copy URL.
Next, set the redirect URL on the landing page:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Hover over your landing page and click Edit.
- Locate your form and click on the form itself to edit the module.
- From the form options window, select Redirect to another page under What should a visitor see after submitting your form?
- Click Redirect to external URL. Paste in the URL you copied from the file manager and click OK. You'll now see your URL in the text box.
- Click Save and go to module list.
- Update or Publish the page.