Follow the steps below to provide a link to a PDF or other piece of content immediately after your contact fills out a form.
First, get the file URL:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > File Manager.
- Locate the file you uploaded to the File Manager or upload a new one.
- Click on the name of your file to open the right-side pane > click Copy URL.
Next, set the redirect URL on the landing page:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Locate and hover over your landing page until you see the Actions buttons > click Edit.
- Locate your form and click on the form itself to edit the module.
- From the form options window, select Redirect to another page under What should a visitor see after submitting your form?
- Click Redirect to external URL > Paste in the URL you copied from the File Manager > click OK and you'll see your URL now in the text box.
- Click Save and go to module list.
- Update or Publish the page.
Please keep in mind that visits to the document download will not be tracked as page views. If you prefer to track page views after form submissions, create a thank you page and link to your document from the page.