To redirect visitors to a thank you page after they submit a form:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Click the gear to the right of the page you'd like to edit and select Edit (or click Create a new landing page).
- Hover over the form module in the landing page editor and click the module to edit the options.
- Select Redirect to another page under What should the person see after submitting the form? and choose your thank you page from the dropdown (if you'd like to redirect to an external page, click the Redirect to external URL button and enter the URL of the page).
Please note: Only published HubSpot thank you pages will appear in the dropdown. If your thank you page is not available as an option, navigate to the page editor and click Publish in the upper-right corner.
To redirect to a thank you page when embedding a HubSpot form on an external page:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click the form name to edit.
- Navigate to the Options tab.
- Under What should happen after a visitor submits this form, select the radio button next to Redirect to another page. This will give you the option to select a HubSpot-hosted page from the dropdown menu. At the bottom of this dropdown menu you can click add external URL if you wish to redirect to a page hosted outside of HubSpot.
- Click Save in the top-right corner.