Depending on your product subscription, there are a few ways to redirect visitors to a thank you page after they submit a form. Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise users can create a HubSpot-hosted thank you page or redirect to an external URL. Marketing Free or Starter users can redirect visitors to an external URL only.
Redirect a form on a HubSpot landing page
Please note: landing pages are only available with Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise subscriptions.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Click the gear to the right of the page you'd like to edit and select Edit (or click Create a new landing page).
- Hover over the form module in the landing page editor and click the module to edit the options.
- Select Redirect to another page under What should the person see after submitting the form? and choose your thank you page from the dropdown (if you'd like to redirect to an external page, click the Redirect to external URL button and enter the URL of the page).
- Click Save in the top-right corner, then click Publish.
Please note: only published HubSpot thank you pages will appear in the dropdown. If your thank you page is not available as an option, navigate to the page editor and click Publish in the upper-right corner.
- Navigate to your forms:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- In your HubSpot CRM or Marketing Hub Starter account, navigate to Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the form name to edit.
- Navigate to the Options tab.
- Under What should happen after a visitor submits this form, select the radio button next to Redirect to another page. This will give you the option to select a HubSpot-hosted page from the dropdown menu. At the bottom of this dropdown menu you can click add external URL if you wish to redirect to a page hosted outside of HubSpot.
Please note: HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter customers only have the option to redirect to an external URL, as illustrated below.
- After you've made your changes, click Save in the top-right corner, then click Publish.