Some HTML tags and attributes are not permitted in HubSpot forms. When you save your form, you will see a message reading, You provided unsafe richtext HTML.
Most common HTML tags are allowed. To resolve this error and save your form, please be aware of the following:
- Any <script> tags are not permitted.
- Any scripting HTML attributes like 'onmouseover', 'onclick', etc. are not permitted.
- All urls in images must start with either http:// or https://
- All link urls must start with either http://, https://, mailto:, tel:
- All link tags can only have 'href', 'target', 'name' and 'rel' HTML attributes.