The error You provided unsafe richtext HTML. occurs when you've included HTML tags or attributes that are not permitted in your form.
To resolve this error and save your form, check the source code of the rich text areas in your form against the following:
- Any <script> tags are not permitted and should be removed.
- Any scripting HTML attributes (e.g. 'onmouseover', 'onclick') are not permitted and should be removed.
- All URLs in images must start with 'http://' or 'https://'.
- All link URLs must start with 'http://', 'https://', 'mailto:', or 'tel:'.
- All link tags can only have 'href', 'target', 'name' and 'rel' HTML attributes.