To enable the HubSpot CRM through your HubSpot Marketing account, follow the instructions below:
- Login to your HubSpot Marketing account.
- Navigate to Account Menu > Settings at the top-right hand side.
- Choose Products & Add-ons from the left side menu > locate the HubSpot CRM section to activate the CRM.
Now that you've activated the HubSpot CRM in your HubSpot Marketing product, please take note of the following:
- Once the CRM is turned on in your HubSpot account, there are not any settings that need to be enabled. Data will start appearing in your CRM immediately.
- All Contacts and Companies that previously exist in the Marketing product will automatically be added to the CRM.
- If you have not previously used another CRM and do not have any Companies created for your Contacts, learn more about setting up Companies.