If you have admin access in your HubSpot account, you can view your HubSpot API key from your integrations page.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- Click HubSpot API key in the left sidebar menu.
- If a key has never been generated for your account, click Create new key.
- Once an API key has been created for your account, the key will appear here. Click Copy to copy the API key to your clipboard.
- To deactivate your current key, click Deactivate. You'll then be able to create a new key if needed.
On this screen, you'll also see a running log of users that have viewed, created, or deactivated an API Key.
If you are using a HubSpot Developer account, you will not see the Integrations menu item. You will need to create a test portal by clicking Test Portals > Create Test Portal, then proceed with the above instructions.