The HubSpot CRM offers an integration with join.me that enables sales teams to quickly create and launch calls, video conferences, and screenshares from within contact, company, and deal timelines in HubSpot.
Follow the instructions below to set up the integration and start your first join.me meeting:
- Navigate to a contact, company, or deal record.
- Click on the name of a contact, company, or deal to navigate into the specific record.
- Schedule a new meeting on the contact record or navigate to a previously scheduled meeting on the timeline.
- Click on the Actions dropdown menu in the top right corner of the scheduled meeting on the timeline.
- Hover over the grayed out button to Create join.me and click the Log in button in the prompt.
- In the dialog box, enter your credentials for join.me if you aren't already logged in on your browser.
- Once you've logged in here, click Accept.
- Now you'll be able to click Create join.me from any meeting on the timeline.
- Once you create the join.me meeting, you'll be able to send an invite to the contact from within the meeting.
Please note: if you have a question or find an issue within the HubSpot interface, please use the Help button in your account for further assistance. If you're having trouble with your join.me account, please reach out directly to join.me's support team.