Yes, using our lists tool you can create a list in order to segment for newer contacts whose first conversion was a form. In this particular case, forms that are embedded on external, non-HubSpot pages.
- First, go to Contacts > Lists > click on New list.
- Under "Show more info," proceed to name your new list, and choose a list type (smart or static).
- Next, select Form Submission | Contact has filled out form | [Your form's name] | On any page. Click Done.
- Click on and.... On the next criteria line, set the following additional rule - Contact Property | First Conversion | | [Your Form's Name]. Click Done.
- When ready click on Save.
- This list will pull in contacts who submitted on the form in question (in this example Guest Writers) AND whose first conversion came from such form, in other words new contacts.
If you want to segment for existing (not new) contacts who simply submitted on the form in question, set the criteria detailed below, in the same AND format as in the previous example:
- Form Submission | Contact has filled out | [Your form's name] | On any page.
- Contact Property | First Conversion | does not contain the word | [Your form's name].