If you already have a static list set up and would like to add another list of contacts to it, you can do so using a workflow (Professional and Enterprise only) or within the original list itself.To add contacts to a static list using a workflow:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click Create workflow.
- Give your workflow a name, choose Start from scratch, then click Create workflow.
- Click Set enrollment triggers.
- Select List membership.
- Choose the list that you'd like to add to your static list from the Contact is a member of list dropdown menu and click Done.
- Check the box at the bottom of the enrollment triggers window that says Enroll contacts who already meet this criteria and hit Save.
- Click the plus icon to add an action.
- Select Add to a static list.
- Select the static list to which you'd like to add your list, and click Save.
- Turn the workflow on by flipping the switch at the top of the workflow from Off to On.
To add a list of contacts to a static list directly from a list:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Lists.
- Click on the title of the list that you'd like to add to your other static list.
- Click the check box in the upper left corner to select all contacts. If your list includes more than one page of contacts, you'll need to click the select all link.
- Click Add to list and select the static list to which you wish to add contacts.