You can choose to change the columns that are displayed in your lists. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of a list.
- Click the button with four vertical lines at the upper right of the table.
- In the dialog box that appears, hover over a property in the Selected columns section and click the trash can icon to remove it as a list column (the First Name, Last Name and Email properties cannot be removed).
- To add a new column to your list view, go into the specific property group in the Available columns section or use the search box, then click the checkbox next to the property to add it as a list column.
Please note: the columns that you select here will apply to all of your lists for your user account only. Other users in your HubSpot account will see the columns that they have specified using the same steps.