Please follow the steps noted below to create a list of contacts based on whether they viewed or clicked on a CTA.
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists > click on New list.
- Name your list > select whether you want to make it a Smart or Static list.
- Under Segment contacts by select Call-to-Action.
- Choose the desired filter - The filters are based on seen, not-seen, clicked, or not-clicked on a CTA.
- Next, select the desired CTA. You can select an individual CTA to segement on, a CTA group (if your CTA is a smart CTA or an a/b test CTA), or a specific CTA within a CTA group.
Please note that if the CTA you wish to filter for is contained within a group (see here), you must first select the group and then proceed to select the individual CTA.
- When ready, click on Done and Save to finish.