When looking at the List Detail view (click into the name of the list from Contacts > Lists), you can select all, some, or individual contacts in your list in order to perform the following bulk list actions:
- Add to lists: you can only use this option to bulk-add contacts to a static list.
- Enroll in workflow: use this option to enroll selected contacts into any active workflow.
- Delete: use this option to permanently delete selected contacts from your HubSpot database. Permanently deleting contacts is an irreversible action.
- Remove from list: this option is only available in static lists.
The bulk list options options are only available when you select contacts in your list. You can choose to select:
- Individual contacts by checking the box next to their name, as shown below:
- All contacts by checking the box at the top left of the list view table:
- Or just some contacts based on the filtering you can do in the list search function. For example, if in our list, we want to select all contacts in our list that have the word "hubspot" in their First Name, Last Name, Email, or Company Name contact properties (the search function looks for a match across only those four contact properties) it would look like: