Follow the steps below to create a list of contacts who filled out a form on your site within a defined date range.
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists
- Click Create new list
- Name your list and make it a Smart list
- Set your criteria to the following under Which contacts should be in this list?
- Form Submission > Contact has filled out > *name of your form* > on any page (you can also choose a page from this dropdown if you'd like to see contacts who submitted this form on a certain landing page)
- Click Refine > choose the appropriate operator > set the dates accordingly
- For example, if you want to pull a list of contacts who have filled out your webinar signup form between July 1, 2015 and July 31, 2015, your list criteria should look like this:
Note: this will include contacts who filled out the form on July 1 and July 31.
- Save your list
- The list will automatically update and bring in new contacts who meet the criteria.