The Test contact feature allows you to check if a specific contact will meet your list criteria before you create a list or to check why or why not a particular contact is included in your list after it has been created.
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of an existing list or create a new list.
- Click Test contact in the left sidebar.
- Search or browse for the contact you'd like to test against the list criteria and click the radio button to the right of the contact's name.
- Click Test.
- You will then see a green box around the contact if he/she meets the set of criteria, and a red box around the contact if he/she does not meet the set of criteria.
- If you have multiple sets of requirements (OR rules), a contact who meets any of those sets, even if they do not meet the other sets of requirements, does meet the list criteria and will be included in the list.