If you already have a list in HubSpot that you want to edit or duplicate, you can do this by cloning your list and making the necessary changes to the newly created list.
Please note: only active lists can be cloned; static lists cannot be cloned. Learn about the difference between active lists and static lists.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Hover over your list, then click the More dropdown menu and select Clone.
- You'll be taken to the cloned list, which will have the same criteria as your original list.
- Click the pencil icon edit at the top left and enter a name for the list, then click the dropdown menu in the upper left and choose whether it should be an Active list or Static list.
- Make any changes to your list criteria as needed, then click Save at the upper right.