To create a list using this filter:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Lists > New List.
- In the Segment contacts by section, select Page View.
The following are the selections to drill down into once selecting the Page View filter in your list:
- Contact has/has not visited exact URL
- Any contact who has a page view in their contact record timeline that matches the exact URL specified. For example, entering http://www.domain.com/pricing/marketing will show contacts who have (or have not) visited the specific tracked page containing that exact URL.
- Contact has/has not visited URL containing
- Any contact who has a page view in their contact record timeline that contains a specified part of a URL. For example, entering /marketing will show contacts who have visited a page on your website that contains /marketing in the page URL such as http://www.domain.com/marketing/trade-shows or http://www.domain.com/contact-us/marketing-company
- Contact has/has not visited URL that matches regular expression
- Also known as regex, it is an advanced functionality that HubSpot Support does not support, so it should only by implemented by users who are familiar with Regular Expressions. RegExr is a helpful website to learn, build, & test Regular Expressions.
- Please note that if it takes our internal processes more than one second to test a contact against a condition using a regex filter, HubSpot will automatically return "false" and the contact will not pass the evaluation for that filter.