When creating a list, Professional and Enterprise subscribers may select the Page View filter. This filter allows you to create a list of contacts that have (or have not) viewed specific pages on your website.
To create a list using this filter:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Lists > New List.
- In the Segment contacts by section, select Page View.
The following are the selections to drill down into once selecting the Page View filter in your list:
- Contact has/has not visited exact URL
- Any contact who has a page view in their contact record timeline that matches the exact URL specified. For example, entering http://www.domain.com/pricing/marketing will show contacts who have (or have not) visited the specific tracked page containing that exact URL.
- Contact has/has not visited URL containing
- Any contact who has a page view in their contact record timeline that contains a specified part of a URL. For example, entering /marketing will show contacts who have visited a page on your website that contains /marketing in the page URL such as http://www.domain.com/marketing/trade-shows or http://www.domain.com/contact-us/marketing-company
- Contact has/has not visited URL that matches regular expression