You can specify when you're available to chat with visitors in your messages settings.
- In your HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Messages.
- Click Settings in the upper right.
- Click the Availability tab. Here, you can select when you would like to be shown as online and offline:
- Turn Messages online/offline manually: this option allows you to choose when you receive messages from visitors by setting yourself online/offline using the dropdown menu in your Sales messages dashboard.
- Turn Messages online/offline based on your schedule: this option allows you to set up specific times during the week when you're available to chat with visitors. After selecting this option, you can click and drag available time periods on the calendar.
- When you're done, click Save at the bottom left.