You can specify when you're available to chat with visitors right in your sales messages tool.
- In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, select Sales Tools > Messages, and click Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Availability on the left.
- Select the checkbox beside your preferred availability option:
- Only allow prospects to start chats with you when you're logged in to messages and have set your status to 'online.' : If you navigate to Sales Tools > Messages, then you'll be eligible to receive messages from visitors unless you set yourself to offline using the dropdown menu in the upper right-hand corner of your sales messages dashboard.
- Turn messages on and off based on your schedule. : With this option, you can set up specific times during the week when you're available to chat with visitors. After selecting this option, you can click and drag on the calendar to set up your times.
- When you're done, click Save changes.