You can personalize various elements of your sales messages window to better connect with visitors.
Set up your profile
To set up your profile for sales messages, follow these steps:
- In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Messages.
- Click Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click My profile on the left. Here, you can customize the following:
- Avatar and name: Hover over the avator and click Change photo to select a photo for your messages chat window. To change your name, hover over the name field right below your avatar and click the pencil icon, and then type in a new name.
- Job title: Type in your occupation in the Job title field.
- Introduction: In the Introduction field, you can type in a message to introduce yourself to visitors. This will show in your messages window after a visitor clicks on your messages icon to start chatting.
- Show Meetings link: In this section, you can click the toggle beside Show a link to your Meetings booking page in the Messages chat window. so visitors can book a meeting with you right from your messages window. You can select which meetings link you'd like to use by clicking the Select Meetings link dropdown menu. You can then type in the text you'd like visitors to see in the Meetings link text field. Click here for a list of articles that will help get you started with the meetings tool.
- Click Save changes when you're done customizing.
How will my profile look for visitors?
Here's how your profile elements (avatar, name, job title, introduction, and meetings link) will appear in your messages window: