You can personalize various elements of your sales messages window to better connect with visitors.
Set up your profile
- In your HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Messages.
- Click Settings in the upper right.
- Click the My profile tab. Here, you can customize the following:
- Avatar and name: hover over the avatar and click Change photo to select a photo for your messages chat window. To change your name, hover over the name field below your avatar and click the pencil icon, then type in a new name.
- Job title: enter your job title here. This will appear below your avatar and name in the messages chat window.
- Introduction: enter a message to introduce yourself to visitors. This will show in your messages chat window after a visitor clicks on your messages icon to start chatting.
- Show Meetings link: click the toggle switch beside Show a link to your Meetings booking page in the Messages chat window to allow visitors to book a meeting with you directly from your messages window. You can select which meetings link you'd like to use by clicking the Select Meetings link dropdown menu, and enter the text you'd like visitors to see in the Meetings link text field. To learn more about the meetings tool, click here.
- When you're done, click Save at the bottom left.
How will my profile look for visitors?
Here's how your profile elements (avatar, name, job title, introduction, and meetings link) will appear in your messages window: