Push notifications are supported by Google Chrome 32+, Firefox 22+, Safari 6+, Edge, and Opera 25+. If you are not receiving push notifications from the messages tool in your browser and your browser supports push notifications, check to ensure that notifications are not disabled in your browser's settings.
Please note that this process will vary slightly across browsers:
- Open up chrome://settings/content/notifications in your Chrome browser.
- Under the Allow section click Add and add app.hubspot.com in the Add a site section.
- Click the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) > Preferences > Content > Notifications > Choose.
- Ensure app.hubspot.com is set to Allow.
- With Safari selected, click Preferences in your menu bar.
- Select Notifications > ensure app.hubspot.com is set to Allow > if not, check Allow websites to ask permission to send push notifications.
- Click the three dots to access your Settings > View Advanced Settings.
- Click Manage under Notifications > toggle the switch to On for app.hubspot.com.
- Navigate to Settings > Preferences > open the Websites tab.
- In the Notifications section click Manage Exceptions and ensure app.hubspot.com is set to Allow.
- Internet Explorer does not support push notifications.