If the messages widget isn't appearing on all of your pages, first check to make sure that you've followed the instructions here to install the embed code on your website. Next, check the website URL(s) set for the message:
- Navigate to your messages settings by selecting Settings in your main navigation bar. Then click Sales > Messages in the left sidebar menu. Alternatively, you can select Sales Tools > Messages and then click Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under the Targeted Messages tab, hover over the message that isn't appearing properly and click Edit.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Target audience.
- Ensure the website URLs for your message under Display on: are correct. This setting allows you to pick which pages display the messages widget. If you set specific URLs here, the widget will only appear on these pages. If you would like the messages widget to appear on all of your website pages, add /* to the end of your domain (yourwebsite.com/*).
- Additionally, ensure that the website URLs specified under Don't display on: are URLs of pages that you do not wish visitors to see your messages widget on.
- Click Save after making any changes.