If the messages widget isn't appearing on all of your pages, first check to make sure that you've followed the instructions here to install the embed code on your website. Next, check the website URL set in your messages settings:
- Navigate to Sales Tools > Messages.
- Hover over the message that isn't appearing properly and click Edit.
Please note: only Sales Professional users with Admin access can make edits to messages.
- In the left side menu, click Target audience.
- Ensure the website URLs for your message under Display on: are correct. This setting allows you to pick which pages display the messages widget. If you set specific URLs here, the widget will only appear on these pages. If you would like the messages widget to appear on all of your website pages, add /* to the end of your domain (yourwebsite.com/*).
- Click Save changes at the top-right of this page.