If the messages widget isn't appearing on all of your pages, first check to make sure that you've installed the embed code on your website. Next, check the website URL(s) set for the message:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- On the left, click Sales > Messages.
- Under the Targeted Messages tab, hover over the message that isn't appearing properly and click Edit.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Targeting.
- Ensure that the website URLs for your message are correct. This setting allows you to pick which pages show the messages widget. If you set specific URLs here, the widget will only appear on these pages. If you would like the messages widget to appear on all of your website pages, add /* to the end of your domain (yourwebsite.com/*).
- Additionally, ensure that the website URLs of pages that you do not wish visitors to see your messages widget on are correct. Please keep in mind that these URLs are case sensitive.
- Click Save after making any changes.