After you migrate your blog to HubSpot, you can review the custom blog templates that have been set up for you in your design manager.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- In the finder, click the Templates folder, then navigate to the Custom > Blog > CompanyName_Date Blog subfolder and click any template.
- Click Preview in the top-right to open a live preview.
- If you don’t see your style already set up on the template you’re viewing, confirm that you’ve selected the right one. It should have your company name in the template title, followed by a space and a date with a hyphen and the word style. For instance, HubSpot’s preview template would be named HubSpot sep2018-style.
- To view an actual blog post, navigate to your blog tool. In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Blog.
- Hover over a blog post, click the More dropdown menu, and select View.
- To view your blog listing page, click View blog in the upper right-hand corner.
Please note: the templates HubSpot's migration team created for you will be set up as the templates for your default HubSpot blog.