In your HubSpot Partner account, there are five default partner registration contact properties to help you keep track of important information about your registered leads.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Properties.
- The Contact properties tab will be selected by default. The five default partner registration properties are located in the Partner Registration Information property group:
- Expiration Date - the date your claim on this contact expires.
- Registered Domain - the registered domain for this contact.
- Registration Action - the action you'd like to perform on this contact, which will be performed on the next sync with the HubSpot sales database.
- Registration Message - a message which provides insight into why a contact was not registered during the sync to the HubSpot sales database.
- Registration Status - the status of this contact as of the last sync with the HubSpot sales database.