The new Prospects app now lives within the HubSpot CRM and supports better filtering, wider time frames, more data, and presents a better user interface. In order to see which companies are visiting your web pages, please activate the new and improved Prospects app located in our Sales tools. The activation of the new Prospects should take only a few clicks.First, head over to the Products & Add-ons Settings page and activate the HubSpot CRM by following the instructions below:
- From your HubSpot Dashboard, click on your Account Menu > Settings
- Select Products & Add-ons. Please note that you will need to be an Account Administrator in order to access this page.
- In the HubSpot CRM section, click Learn more.
- On the resulting page you can learn more about the HubSpot CRM. Click Activate (FREE) to activate the free CRM product.
- Once you've activated the HubSpot CRM, you can access the new Prospects app by first navigating to Sales underneath the Marketing dropdown.
- Next, choose Sales Tools > Prospects.
Here you have access not only to the companies that have visited you, but also to a dataset of 19 million companies that you can start working today.
Why the change?
We found that the primary reason our users visited the Prospects app was for sales. That is why we wanted to keep investing in these use cases more and supporting filtering, better data, better notifications, and multiple views. We look forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing how you use this tool. If you have specific feedback for us, please share it by submitting an idea in the Prospects tool. To do so, click the Help button in the bottom right-hand corner, then click Give us feedback.